All our Private Investigators are fully trained and insured with years of experience. Most of them have served in the Army or Navy, Government Security Services or the Metropolitan Police.
Could YOU be chatting to an online dating scammer?
The number of people defrauded in the UK by online dating scams reached a record high in 2018.
According to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau, there were 3,889 victims of so-called “romance fraud” last year, who handed over a record £39m.
Action Fraud, the UK’s cyber-crime reporting centre, says it receives more than 350 reports of such scams a month.
If you have any doubts, contact Focus Investigations. We have been finding the truth out for our clients for the past 10 years.
Affordable Rates and Excellent Customer Service
- We offer highly competitive rates without cutting back on customer service
- All clients receive a personal and dedicated case manager throughout their case
- Contact your case manager by phone or email – you decide
How an Investigation Works
- Get in touch
- Discuss a plan with a personal case manager
- Commence the investigation
Call Us now to find out exactly how we can help you: