All our Private Investigators are fully trained and insured with years of experience. Most of them have served in the Army or Navy, Government Security Services or the Metropolitan Police.
With over 200,000 missing person cases reported each year, many people experience this unique sense of loss as loved ones are often left helpless, wondering where the missing person is and whether they are alive and well. It may be a family member or a friend, or it may be that an ex has moved a the other parent’s children away without informing them. Whatever the case may be, we are here to help when you have all but lost hope.
Using a series of tried and tested methods, we begin with the last place or places the missing person was seen or known to have been and gradually increase the radius, questioning local people and businesses and using all our resources to create and leads. Once we have at least one solid lead, we generally begin moving in a promising direction.
Affordable Rates and Excellent Customer Service
- We offer highly competitive rates without cutting back on customer service
- All clients receive a personal and dedicated case manager throughout their case
- Contact your case manager by phone or email – you decide
How an Investigation Works
- Get in touch
- Discuss a plan with a personal case manager
- Commence the investigation
Call Us now to find out exactly how we can help you: