All our Private Investigators are fully trained and insured with years of experience. Most of them have served in the Army or Navy, Government Security Services or the Metropolitan Police.
Car and Room Bugging
Covert listening devices or bugs have been around for years in a variety of forms. They can be used to listen to conversations being held in a car or in a room. The use of a listening device is most commonly known as bugging. In addition to audio listening and recording devices, modern technology now facilitates the use of hidden cameras to observe and record video footage.
The most basic form of a bug is a sensitive microphone connected to an audio recording or listening device. The quality of sound transmitted depends on the level of background noise in the car or room.
We use many different types of listening and recording devices and we always deploy the appropriate device taking into account the requirements of the job at hand.
Affordable Rates and Excellent Customer Service
- We offer highly competitive rates without cutting back on customer service
- All clients receive a personal and dedicated case manager throughout their case
- Contact your case manager by phone or email – you decide
How an Investigation Works
- Get in touch
- Discuss a plan with a personal case manager
- Commence the investigation
Call Us now to find out exactly how we can help you: